Administrative Assistant - Part time
We are looking for a part-time assistant to work 22.5 hours a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) to support our small friendly team. You will need to have good IT and communication skills as the role entails liaising with clients, booking appointments, answering phones, and updating clients on progress made on their cases.
Great organisational and typing skills are essential to the role, together with discretion as you will be working with confidential material, and an ability to work independently.
Working hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm with usual breaks.
Salary: commensurate with experience
Contract: Initial 3 months temporary contract to be reviewed
Please send your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive – Permanent – Full Time/Part Time considered
The successful Solicitor/Legal Executive will:
- Be dealing with a broad caseload involving wills, LPA's, probates, inheritance tax and trusts.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis and provide an efficient, professional service
- Work toward strict timescales and deadlines
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
What's on offer for you as a Private Client Lawyer:
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Staff Recognition Awards
- Immediate start available
- New Innovative Law Firm
Education, Skills and qualifications
The successful Lawyer will have the following:
- Strong previous experience of being a Private Client Lawyer
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a key team player
- Able to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- The ability to work well with others
To be considered for this role please email your CV to our managing director Mark Riley on firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to MJR Solicitors Ltd, 4 Bankside, 128 Middleton Road, Middleton-On-Sea, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 6DB
Criminal NQ Duty Accredited - Full time
Are you a duty accredited solicitor? Are you looking for your next step into this tough practice area? We can certainly help.
Our team is made up two advocates with a combined 30 years experience of this area of law. We are looking to add to this team by incorporating a highly self-motivated individual who wants to expand their knowledge and expertise in this competitive are of law. We can offer a clear career path and an excellent working environment that will stimulate you to achieve your career goals whilst genuinely helping you maintain a healthy life-work balance. We can fully support flexible and remote working, which has come particularly prevalent in this time.
For any further information please contact email@example.com